Original Research Article
Phosphorylation of AKT/PKB by CK2 is necessary for the AKT-dependent up-regulation of β-catenin transcriptional activity
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1953–1959, July 2011
How to Cite
Ponce, D. P., Maturana, J. L., Cabello, P., Yefi, R., Niechi, I., Silva, E., Armisen, R., Galindo, M., Antonelli, M. and Tapia, J. C. (2011), Phosphorylation of AKT/PKB by CK2 is necessary for the AKT-dependent up-regulation of β-catenin transcriptional activity. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1953–1959. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22527
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2010
- Fondo Nacional de Desarrollo Cientifico y Tecnologico (FONDECYT). Grant Numbers: 15010006, 1095234, 11070116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!