Original Research Article
Adipogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stromal cells is down-regulated by microRNA-369-5p and up-regulated by microRNA-371
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 9, pages 2226–2234, September 2011
How to Cite
Bork, S., Horn, P., Castoldi, M., Hellwig, I., Ho, A. D. and Wagner, W. (2011), Adipogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stromal cells is down-regulated by microRNA-369-5p and up-regulated by microRNA-371. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 2226–2234. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22557
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- German Ministry of Education and Research (START-MSC and CB-HERMES)
- German Research Foundation DFG. Grant Number: HO 914/7-1
- Joachim Siebeneicher-Stiftung, Germany
- Academy of Sciences and Humanities, Heidelberg (WIN-Kolleg)
- Stem Cell Network North Rhine-Westphalia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!