Original Research Article
Nitric oxide production by endothelin-1 enhances astrocytic migration via the tyrosine nitration of matrix metalloproteinase-9
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 9, pages 2244–2256, September 2011
How to Cite
Wang, H.-H., Hsieh, H.-L. and Yang, C.-M. (2011), Nitric oxide production by endothelin-1 enhances astrocytic migration via the tyrosine nitration of matrix metalloproteinase-9. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 2244–2256. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22560
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC97-2321-B-182-007, NSC98-2321-B-182-004, NSC98-2320-B-255-001-MY3
- Chang Gung Medical Research Foundation, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: CMRPD150313, CMRPD140252, CMRPD170491, CMRPD180371, CMRPD150253, CMRPF170022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!