Xihong Liu and Shi Yue contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Essential roles of sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor types 1 and 3 in human hepatic stellate cells motility and activation†
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 9, pages 2370–2377, September 2011
How to Cite
Liu, X., Yue, S., Li, C., Yang, L., You, H. and Li, L. (2011), Essential roles of sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor types 1 and 3 in human hepatic stellate cells motility and activation. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 2370–2377. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22572
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2008CB517401
- National Natural and Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81030009, 30971348
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 7102016
- Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Beijing Municipality. Grant Number: PHR201006109
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Education. Grant Number: YB20101002501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!