Sustained torpidity following multi-dose administration of 3-iodothyronamine in mice
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 853–858, April 2011
How to Cite
Ju, H., So, H., Ha, K., Park, K., Lee, J.-W., Chung, C.-M. and Choi, I. (2011), Sustained torpidity following multi-dose administration of 3-iodothyronamine in mice. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 853–858. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22573
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
- National Space Laboratory Program (Korea Research Foundation)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0015086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!