Chia-Yang Li and Louis Kuoping Chao contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Honokiol inhibits LPS-induced maturation and inflammatory response of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells†
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 9, pages 2338–2349, September 2011
How to Cite
Li, C.-Y., Chao, L. K., Wang, S.-C., Chang, H.-Z., Tsai, M.-L., Fang, S.-H., Liao, P.-C., Ho, C.-L., Chen, S.-T., Cheng, W.-C., Chiang, C.-S., Kuo, Y.-H., Hua, K.-F. and Hsu, I. C. (2011), Honokiol inhibits LPS-induced maturation and inflammatory response of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 2338–2349. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22576
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- NSC. Grant Number: 96-2116-M-039-001-MY3, NSC 98-3114-B-001-001
- Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH 99-TD-B-111-004
- Health Cancer Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH-99-TD-C-111-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!