Bo Li and Chunling Dong contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Pulmonary epithelial CCR3 promotes LPS-induced lung inflammation by mediating release of IL-8
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 9, pages 2398–2405, September 2011
How to Cite
Li, B., Dong, C., Wang, G., Zheng, H., Wang, X. and Bai, C. (2011), Pulmonary epithelial CCR3 promotes LPS-induced lung inflammation by mediating release of IL-8. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 2398–2405. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22577
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B115
- Fudan University
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 08PJ1402900, 08DZ2293104, 9540702600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30370611
- Program for Outstanding Medical Academic Leader of Shanghai. Grant Number: LJ06022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!