Original Research Article
Down-regulation of cyclin E1 expression by microrna-195 accounts for interferon-β-induced inhibition of hepatic stellate cell proliferation
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 10, pages 2535–2542, October 2011
How to Cite
Sekiya, Y., Ogawa, T., Iizuka, M., Yoshizato, K., Ikeda, K. and Kawada, N. (2011), Down-regulation of cyclin E1 expression by microrna-195 accounts for interferon-β-induced inhibition of hepatic stellate cell proliferation. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 2535–2542. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22598
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2010 11:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
- The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: 2008-KAKEN-IPPAN-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!