Original Research Article
Tiam1 is recruited to β1-integrin complexes by 14-3-3ζ where it mediates integrin-induced Rac1 activation and motility
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 11, pages 2965–2978, November 2011
How to Cite
O'Toole, T. E., Bialkowska, K., Li, X. and Fox, J. E.B. (2011), Tiam1 is recruited to β1-integrin complexes by 14-3-3ζ where it mediates integrin-induced Rac1 activation and motility. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 2965–2978. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22644
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL30657, HL56264, PO1 HL-73311
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01 RR-018390
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!