Therapeutic resistance resulting from mutations in Raf/MEK/ERK and PI3K/PTEN/Akt/mTOR signaling pathways
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 11, pages 2762–2781, November 2011
How to Cite
McCubrey, J. A., Steelman, L. S., Kempf, C. R., Chappell, W. H., Abrams, S. L., Stivala, F., Malaponte, G., Nicoletti, F., Libra, M., Bäsecke, J., Maksimovic-Ivanic, D., Mijatovic, S., Montalto, G., Cervello, M., Cocco, L. and Martelli, A. M. (2011), Therapeutic resistance resulting from mutations in Raf/MEK/ERK and PI3K/PTEN/Akt/mTOR signaling pathways. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 2762–2781. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22647
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 09:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!