Original Research Article
15-deoxy-Δ12,14-prostaglandin-J2 and ciglitazone inhibit TNF-α-induced matrix metalloproteinase 13 production via the antagonism of NF-κB activation in human synovial fibroblasts
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 12, pages 3242–3250, December 2011
How to Cite
Lin, T.-H., Tang, C.-H., Wu, K., Fong, Y.-C., Yang, R.-S. and Fu, W.-M. (2011), 15-deoxy-Δ12,14-prostaglandin-J2 and ciglitazone inhibit TNF-α-induced matrix metalloproteinase 13 production via the antagonism of NF-κB activation in human synovial fibroblasts. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 3242–3250. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22685
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2011 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!