Original Research Article
Endothelial cell microparticles act as centers of matrix metalloproteinsase-2 (MMP-2) activation and vascular matrix remodeling
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 534–549, February 2012
How to Cite
Lozito, T. P. and Tuan, R. S. (2012), Endothelial cell microparticles act as centers of matrix metalloproteinsase-2 (MMP-2) activation and vascular matrix remodeling. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 534–549. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22744
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2011 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- NIAMS IRP. Grant Number: Z01AR41131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!