Original Research Article
Endothelial cell microparticles act as centers of matrix metalloproteinsase-2 (MMP-2) activation and vascular matrix remodeling
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 534–549, February 2012
How to Cite
Lozito, T. P. and Tuan, R. S. (2012), Endothelial cell microparticles act as centers of matrix metalloproteinsase-2 (MMP-2) activation and vascular matrix remodeling. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 534–549. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22744
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2011 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- NIAMS IRP. Grant Number: Z01AR41131
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.