Original Research Article
Ceramide metabolism is affected by obesity and diabetes in human adipose tissue
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 550–557, February 2012
How to Cite
Błachnio-Zabielska, A.U., Pułka, M., Baranowski, M., Nikołajuk, A., Zabielski, P., Górska, M. and Górski, J. (2012), Ceramide metabolism is affected by obesity and diabetes in human adipose tissue. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 550–557. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22745
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2011 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N402 470937
- Medical University of Bialystok. Grant Numbers: 3-18631, 4-18785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!