Original Research Article
Hyperglycemia induces apoptosis via CB1 activation through the decrease of FAAH 1 in retianl pigment epithelial cells
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 569–577, February 2012
How to Cite
Lim, S. K., Park, M. J., Lim, J. C., Kim, J. C., Han, H. J., Kim, G.-Y., Cravatt, B. F., Woo, C. H., Ma, S. J., Yoon, K. C. and Park, S. H. (2012), Hyperglycemia induces apoptosis via CB1 activation through the decrease of FAAH 1 in retianl pigment epithelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 569–577. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22756
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2011 02:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2010-0024018
- Grant of the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (The Regional Core Research Program/Biohousing Research Institute)
- Biohousing Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!