Original Research Article
Hyperglycemia induces apoptosis via CB1 activation through the decrease of FAAH 1 in retianl pigment epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 569–577, February 2012
How to Cite
Lim, S. K., Park, M. J., Lim, J. C., Kim, J. C., Han, H. J., Kim, G.-Y., Cravatt, B. F., Woo, C. H., Ma, S. J., Yoon, K. C. and Park, S. H. (2012), Hyperglycemia induces apoptosis via CB1 activation through the decrease of FAAH 1 in retianl pigment epithelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 569–577. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22756
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2011 02:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2010-0024018
- Grant of the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (The Regional Core Research Program/Biohousing Research Institute)
- Biohousing Research Center
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.