The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Original Research Article
Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway and thioredoxin-interacting protein (TXNIP) mediate the “glucose sensor” mechanism in metastatic breast cancer-derived cells MDA-MB-231†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 578–586, February 2012
How to Cite
Vaira, S., Friday, E., Scott, K., Conrad, S. and Turturro, F. (2012), Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway and thioredoxin-interacting protein (TXNIP) mediate the “glucose sensor” mechanism in metastatic breast cancer-derived cells MDA-MB-231. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 578–586. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22757
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2011 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
- Board of Regents, Louisiana
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!