Original Research Article
Hypoxia affects dendritic cell survival: Role of the hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and lipopolysaccharide
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 587–595, February 2012
How to Cite
Naldini, A., Morena, E., Pucci, A., Miglietta, D., Riboldi, E., Sozzani, S. and Carraro, F. (2012), Hypoxia affects dendritic cell survival: Role of the hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and lipopolysaccharide. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 587–595. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22761
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2011 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- Ministero Istruzione Università Ricerca. Grant Number: PRIN 20077EYEXN_003
- Regione Toscana ITT. Grant Number: AOOGRT701036707Q.080.110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!