Original Research Article
BDNF regulates GLAST and glutamine synthetase in mouse retinal Müller cells
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 596–603, February 2012
How to Cite
DAI, M., XIA, X.-B. and XIONG, S.-Q. (2012), BDNF regulates GLAST and glutamine synthetase in mouse retinal Müller cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 596–603. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22762
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2011 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0684
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!