Original Research Article
TRAIL up-regulation must be accompanied by a reciprocal PKCε down-regulation during differentiation of colonic epithelial cell: Implications for colorectal cancer cell differentiation
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 630–638, February 2012
How to Cite
Gobbi, G., Di Marcantonio, D., Micheloni, C., Carubbi, C., Galli, D., Vaccarezza, M., Bucci, G., Vitale, M. and Mirandola, P. (2012), TRAIL up-regulation must be accompanied by a reciprocal PKCε down-regulation during differentiation of colonic epithelial cell: Implications for colorectal cancer cell differentiation. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 630–638. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22765
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2011 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- IT-Ministry of Health grant (Ricerca Finalizzata 2007-2008
- IT-Ministry of Heath grants (Ricerca Finalizzata 2007-2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!