Original Research Article
Regulation of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor function during mouse oocyte maturation
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 705–717, February 2012
How to Cite
Wakai, T., Vanderheyden, V., Yoon, S.-Y., Cheon, B., Zhang, N., Parys, J. B. and Fissore, R. A. (2012), Regulation of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor function during mouse oocyte maturation. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 705–717. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22778
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2011 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2010
- NIH HD051872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!