Original Research Article
Insulin-like growth factor 1 stimulation of androgen receptor activity requires β1A integrins
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 751–758, February 2012
How to Cite
Sayeed, A., Alam, N., Trerotola, M. and Languino, L. R. (2012), Insulin-like growth factor 1 stimulation of androgen receptor activity requires β1A integrins. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 751–758. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22784
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2011 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA-109874 P01, CA-140043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!