Original Research Article
Regulation of endothelial barrier function by TGF-β type I receptor ALK5: Potential role of contractile mechanisms and heat shock protein 90
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 759–771, February 2012
How to Cite
Antonov, A. S., Antonova, G. N., Fujii, M., ten Dijke, P., Handa, V., Catravas, J. D. and Verin, A. D. (2012), Regulation of endothelial barrier function by TGF-β type I receptor ALK5: Potential role of contractile mechanisms and heat shock protein 90. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 759–771. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22785
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2011 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- National Institutes of Health (to A. D. Verin). Grant Numbers: HL 080675, HL 067307
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_22785_sm_SuppFig1.tif||67K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|jcp_22785_sm_SuppFig2.tif||116K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.