Conflict of interest: The authors declare no competing financial interests.
The switch from pRb/p105 to Rb2/p130 in DNA damage and cellular senescence†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 508–513, February 2012
How to Cite
Helmbold, H., Galderisi, U. and Bohn, W. (2012), The switch from pRb/p105 to Rb2/p130 in DNA damage and cellular senescence. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 508–513. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22786
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2011 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- Deutsche Krebshilfe (German Cancer Aid)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!