Conflict of Interest: The authors claim no conflict of interest.
Integrating post-transcriptional regulation into the embryonic stem cell gene regulatory network†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 439–449, February 2012
How to Cite
Cassar, P. A. and Stanford, W. L. (2012), Integrating post-transcriptional regulation into the embryonic stem cell gene regulatory network. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 439–449. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22787
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- Canada Institute of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-89910
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!