None of the authors have any conflicts of interest. The corresponding author has full access to all the data in the study and has the final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.
Original Research Article
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 772–783, February 2012
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Han, Z., Hu, Y., Song, G., Hao, C., Xia, H. and Ma, X. (2012), MicroRNA-181b and microRNA-9 mediate arsenic-induced angiogenesis via NRP1. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 772–783. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22789
Yi Cui and Zhongji Han contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB511905
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!