None of the authors have any conflicts of interest. The corresponding author has full access to all the data in the study and has the final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.
Original Research Article
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 772–783, February 2012
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Han, Z., Hu, Y., Song, G., Hao, C., Xia, H. and Ma, X. (2012), MicroRNA-181b and microRNA-9 mediate arsenic-induced angiogenesis via NRP1. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 772–783. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22789
Yi Cui and Zhongji Han contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB511905
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800396
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_22789_sm_SuppFigLeg.doc||25K||Supplementary Figure Legend|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.