Original Research Article
Hypoxia enhances cancer cell invasion through relocalization of the proprotein convertase furin from the trans-golgi network to the cell surface
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 789–800, February 2012
How to Cite
Arsenault, D., Lucien, F. and Dubois, C. M. (2012), Hypoxia enhances cancer cell invasion through relocalization of the proprotein convertase furin from the trans-golgi network to the cell surface. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 789–800. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22792
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-89810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!