Original Research Article
Involvement of TACE/ADAM17 and ADAM10 in etoposide-induced apoptosis of germ cells in rat spermatogenesis
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 829–838, February 2012
How to Cite
Lizama, C., Rojas-benitez, D., Antonelli, M., Ludwig, A. and Moreno, R. D. (2012), Involvement of TACE/ADAM17 and ADAM10 in etoposide-induced apoptosis of germ cells in rat spermatogenesis. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 829–838. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22795
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- Chilean Research Council (FONDECYT). Grant Number: 1070360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!