Original Research Article
Aryl hydrocarbon receptor-mediated impairment of chondrogenesis and fracture healing by cigarette smoke and benzo(α)pyrene
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 3, pages 1062–1070, March 2012
How to Cite
Kung, M. H., Yukata, K., O'Keefe, R. J. and Zuscik, M. J. (2012), Aryl hydrocarbon receptor-mediated impairment of chondrogenesis and fracture healing by cigarette smoke and benzo(α)pyrene. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1062–1070. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22819
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2011 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- NIAMS. Grant Number: R01 AR052011
- DOD. Grant Number: W81XWH-06-1-0104
- NIEHS. Grant Number: T32 ES07026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!