Original Research Article
Amelioration of type I diabetes-induced osteoporosis by parathyroid hormone is associated with improved osteoblast survival
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 4, pages 1326–1334, April 2012
How to Cite
Motyl, K. J., McCauley, L. K. and McCabe, L. R. (2012), Amelioration of type I diabetes-induced osteoporosis by parathyroid hormone is associated with improved osteoblast survival. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1326–1334. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22844
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2011 10:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1DK061184, DK53904
- American Diabetes Association. Grant Number: 7-07-RA-105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!