Boram Min and Min-Kyu Kim are contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Identification of RUNX3 as a component of the MST/Hpo signaling pathway†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 839–849, February 2012
How to Cite
Min, B., Kim, M.-K., Zhang, J.-W., Kim, J., Chung, K.-C., Oh, B.-C., Stein, G. S., Lee, Y.-H., van Wijnen, A. J. and Bae, S.-C. (2012), Identification of RUNX3 as a component of the MST/Hpo signaling pathway. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 839–849. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22887
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2011 09:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- Creative Research Grant. Grant Number: R16-2003-002-01001-02006
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: KRF-2006-311-E00194
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P01 CA082834 R01, AR49069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!