Boram Min and Min-Kyu Kim are contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Identification of RUNX3 as a component of the MST/Hpo signaling pathway†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 2, pages 839–849, February 2012
How to Cite
Min, B., Kim, M.-K., Zhang, J.-W., Kim, J., Chung, K.-C., Oh, B.-C., Stein, G. S., Lee, Y.-H., van Wijnen, A. J. and Bae, S.-C. (2012), Identification of RUNX3 as a component of the MST/Hpo signaling pathway. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 839–849. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22887
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2011 09:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- Creative Research Grant. Grant Number: R16-2003-002-01001-02006
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: KRF-2006-311-E00194
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P01 CA082834 R01, AR49069
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.