Original Research Article
mda-7/IL-24 differentially regulates soluble and nuclear clusterin in prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1805–1813, May 2012
How to Cite
Bhutia, S. K., Das, S. K., Kegelman, T. P., Azab, B., Dash, R., Su, Z.-z., Wang, X.-Y., Rizzi, F., Bettuzzi, S., Lee, S.-G., Dent, P., Grant, S., Curiel, D. T., Sarkar, D. and Fisher, P. B. (2012), mda-7/IL-24 differentially regulates soluble and nuclear clusterin in prostate cancer. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1805–1813. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22904
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 CA097318, P01 CA104177, R01 CA138540
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- Dana Foundation
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2009-0063466
- Fondazione Cariparma. Grant Number: 2010.0445
Vol. 229, Issue 4, 531, Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_22904_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||175K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|jcp_22904_sm_SupplFigS2.tif||259K||Supplementary Figure S2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.