Original Research Article
Zearalenone induces apoptosis and necrosis in porcine granulosa cells via a caspase-3- and caspase-9-dependent mitochondrial signaling pathway
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1814–1820, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, L., Yuan, H., Guo, C., Lu, Y., Deng, S., Yang, Y., Wei, Q., Wen, L. and He, Z. (2012), Zearalenone induces apoptosis and necrosis in porcine granulosa cells via a caspase-3- and caspase-9-dependent mitochondrial signaling pathway. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1814–1820. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22906
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- Department of Education of Hunan Province, China; Shanghai Pujiang Program; Focus Construction Subject of Shanghai Education Department; Shanghai Key Laboratory of Gynecologic Oncology. Grant Number: 03A020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!