Disclosure: All the authors have nothing to declare.
Original Research Article
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1821–1828, May 2012
How to Cite
Ciarmela, P., Marzioni, D., Islam, Md. S., Gray, P. C., Terracciano, L., Lorenzi, T., Todros, T., Petraglia, F. and Castellucci, M. (2012), Possible role of RKIP in cytotrophoblast migration: immunohistochemical and in vitro studies. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1821–1828. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22907
This study is dedicated to Peter Kaufmann (Aachen, Germany), dear friend, teacher, and outstanding scientist, in memory of his fundamental contributions to the present understanding of the human placenta.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- Italian Ministry of the University and Research. Grant Number: PRIN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!