Conflict of interest statement: The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Acetylation-dependent nuclear arrangement and recruitment of BMI1 protein to UV-damaged chromatin†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1838–1850, May 2012
How to Cite
Šustáčková, G., Kozubek, S., Stixová, L., Legartová, S., Matula, P., Orlova, D. and Bártová, E. (2012), Acetylation-dependent nuclear arrangement and recruitment of BMI1 protein to UV-damaged chromatin. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1838–1850. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22912
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- Ministry of Education Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: LC535, LC06027, ME 919
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: AVOZ50040702, AVOZ50040507
- Marie Currie EU project. Grant Number: PIRSES-GA-2010-269156-LCS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!