Original Research Article
The calcineurin—nuclear factor of activated T cells signaling pathway mediates the effect of corticotropin releasing factor and urocortins on catecholamine synthesis
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1861–1872, May 2012
How to Cite
Dermitzaki, E., Tsatsanis, C., Gravanis, A. and Margioris, A. N. (2012), The calcineurin—nuclear factor of activated T cells signaling pathway mediates the effect of corticotropin releasing factor and urocortins on catecholamine synthesis. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1861–1872. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22914
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUN 2011 07:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- Hellenic Secretariat for Research and Technology. Grant Number: ∏ENEΔ 03EΔ372
- Association for International Cancer Research. Grant Number: AICR07-0072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!