Original Research Article
The pro-apoptotic effect of quercetin in cancer cell lines requires ERβ-dependent signals
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1891–1898, May 2012
How to Cite
Bulzomi, P., Galluzzo, P., Bolli, A., Leone, S., Acconcia, F. and Marino, M. (2012), The pro-apoptotic effect of quercetin in cancer cell lines requires ERβ-dependent signals. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1891–1898. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22917
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
- Italian Health Ministry (Ricerca Finalizzata 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!