Karine Dumaresq-Doiron and Lydia Edjekouane contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Hyal-1 but not hyal-3 deficiency has an impact on ovarian folliculogenesis and female fertility by altering the follistatin/activin/Smad3 pathway and the apoptotic process†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1911–1922, May 2012
How to Cite
Dumaresq-Doiron, K., Edjekouane, L., Orimoto, A. M., Yoffou, P. H., Gushulak, L., Triggs-Raine, B. and Carmona, E. (2012), Hyal-1 but not hyal-3 deficiency has an impact on ovarian folliculogenesis and female fertility by altering the follistatin/activin/Smad3 pathway and the apoptotic process. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1911–1922. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22919
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council. Grant Number: 262142-04
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-15463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!