Original Research Article
Rspo2/Int7 regulates invasiveness and tumorigenic properties of mammary epithelial cells
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1960–1971, May 2012
How to Cite
Klauzinska, M., Baljinnyam, B., Raafat, A., Rodriguez-Canales, J., Strizzi, L., Endo Greer, Y., Rubin, J. S. and Callahan, R. (2012), Rspo2/Int7 regulates invasiveness and tumorigenic properties of mammary epithelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1960–1971. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22924
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!