Original Research Article
Rspo2/Int7 regulates invasiveness and tumorigenic properties of mammary epithelial cells
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 1960–1971, May 2012
How to Cite
Klauzinska, M., Baljinnyam, B., Raafat, A., Rodriguez-Canales, J., Strizzi, L., Endo Greer, Y., Rubin, J. S. and Callahan, R. (2012), Rspo2/Int7 regulates invasiveness and tumorigenic properties of mammary epithelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 1960–1971. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22924
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_22924_sm_SuppFig1.tif||8093K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|jcp_22924_sm_SuppFig2.tif||902K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.