Original Research Article
Transgenic expression of an altered angiotensin type I AT1 receptor resulting in marked modulation of vascular type I collagen
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2013–2021, May 2012
How to Cite
Yu, J., Taylor, L., Rich, C., Toselli, P., Stone, P., Green, D., Warburton, R., Hill, N., Goldstein, R. and Polgar, P. (2012), Transgenic expression of an altered angiotensin type I AT1 receptor resulting in marked modulation of vascular type I collagen. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2013–2021. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22929
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2011 01:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL025776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!