The authors have no financial interest in any product mentioned in the manuscript.
Original Research Article
Up-regulation of heat shock protein 70-1 (Hsp70-1) in human limbo-corneal epithelial cells cultivated on amniotic membrane: A proteomic study†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2030–2039, May 2012
How to Cite
Ma, D. H.-K., Lai, J.-Y., Yu, S.-T., Liu, J.-Y., Yang, U., Chen, H.-C. J., Yeh, L.-K., Ho, Y.-J., Chang, G., Wang, S.-F., Chen, J.-K. and Lin, K.-K. (2012), Up-regulation of heat shock protein 70-1 (Hsp70-1) in human limbo-corneal epithelial cells cultivated on amniotic membrane: A proteomic study. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2030–2039. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22932
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2011 01:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-95-2314-B-182A-095, NSC98-2314-B-182A-028
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPG360981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!