Original Research Article
A multipotent clonal human periodontal ligament cell line with neural crest cell phenotypes promotes neurocytic differentiation, migration, and survival
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2040–2050, May 2012
How to Cite
Tomokiyo, A., Maeda, H., Fujii, S., Monnouchi, S., Wada, N., Kono, K., Yamamoto, N., Koori, K., Teramatsu, Y. and Akamine, A. (2012), A multipotent clonal human periodontal ligament cell line with neural crest cell phenotypes promotes neurocytic differentiation, migration, and survival. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2040–2050. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22933
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2011 01:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 21390510, 21791942, 22390359, 22592123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!