María J. Muñoz-Alonso and Laura Ceballos contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
MYC accelerates p21CIP-induced megakaryocytic differentiation involving early mitosis arrest in leukemia cells†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2069–2078, May 2012
How to Cite
Muñoz-Alonso, M. J., Ceballos, L., Bretones, G., Frade, P., León, J. and Gandarillas, A. (2012), MYC accelerates p21CIP-induced megakaryocytic differentiation involving early mitosis arrest in leukemia cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2069–2078. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22935
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- Plan Nacional I+D, MICINN. Grant Number: SAF08-01581
- ISCIII, MICINN. Grant Number: RTICC-RD06/0020/0017
- La Ligue Contre le Cancer de l'Herault
- Société Française de Dermatologie
- SCIII-FIS, Programa Regiones Emergentes. Grant Number: SCIII-FIS PI08/0890
- Universidad de Cantabria-FMV/IFIMAV
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!