Conception and design of the experiments: YK and TO; Collection, analysis, and interpretation of data: YK, KY, MK, YY, and TO; Drafting the article and critically revising it for important intellectual content: YK and TO.
Original Research Article
Shear stress-mediated F1/FO ATP synthase-dependent CO2 gas excretion from human pulmonary arteriolar endothelial cells†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2059–2068, May 2012
How to Cite
Kawai, Y., Yoshida, K., Kaidoh, M., Yokoyama, Y. and Ohhashi, T. (2012), Shear stress-mediated F1/FO ATP synthase-dependent CO2 gas excretion from human pulmonary arteriolar endothelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2059–2068. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22937
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture. Grant Numbers: 19209044, 22249052
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!