Original Research Article
Angiotensin-(1–7) decreases LPS-induced inflammatory response in macrophages
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2117–2122, May 2012
How to Cite
Souza, L. L. and Costa-Neto, C. M. (2012), Angiotensin-(1–7) decreases LPS-induced inflammatory response in macrophages. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2117–2122. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22940
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 06/61810-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!