Original Research Article
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor induces migration of endothelial cells through a TrkB–ERK–integrin αVβ3–FAK cascade
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2123–2129, May 2012
How to Cite
Matsuda, S., Fujita, T., Kajiya, M., Takeda, K., Shiba, H., Kawaguchi, H. and Kurihara, H. (2012), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor induces migration of endothelial cells through a TrkB–ERK–integrin αVβ3–FAK cascade. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2123–2129. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22942
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 2139055700
- Grant-in-Aid for Encouragement of Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 2279192900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!