Original Research Article
Spontaneous fibroblast-derived pericyte recruitment in a human tissue-engineered angiogenesis model in vitro
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2130–2137, May 2012
How to Cite
Berthod, F., Symes, J., Tremblay, N., Medin, J. A. and Auger, F. A. (2012), Spontaneous fibroblast-derived pericyte recruitment in a human tissue-engineered angiogenesis model in vitro. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2130–2137. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22943
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: MOP-14364
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Fondation de l'Hôpital du Saint-Sacrement
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!